Can’t unlock the COROS watch?
If a tiny lock sign shows up on the watch face when you operate the buttons, you need to unlock the watch display first. This prevents any button mis-operation that may affect your daily and workout usage. Depending on the Auto Lock mode, you can unlock the display by the following steps.
Auto Lock – Hold to Unlock
- - Press and hold the Digital Knob or the BACK/LAP button to unlock the display
Auto Lock – Scroll to Unlock
- - Scroll the Digital Knob in any direction until the meter bar reaches top.
Here’s how to adjust the Auto Lock mode setting:
- - Main watch face > System > More > Auto Lock > Standby Mode | Workout Mode > Scroll to Unlock | Hold to Unlock | OFF
Once Auto Lock mode is activated, the display will automatically lock if:
- - Display is idle for 2 minutes in Standby mode
- - Display is idle for 10 seconds in Workout mode