Pair with ANT+ Accessories
COROS watches support pairing with ANT+ enabled accessories from major brands. Supported accessory types include heart rate chest straps, bike power meters, speed sensors, cadence sensors and bike trainers. Running foot pods aren’t supported, however COROS may include this in future development plan.
You can add multiple accessories from the same type to the Added List on your COROS watch. Only one accessory per type can be paired with your COROS watch during workouts.
Accessories from different types can work together in one workout. For instance, paired chest strap and cycling power meter can both work in Indoor Bike mode at the same time.
Dual accessories such as dual-sided power meters can still pair with the watch but only one side of them can work with the watch.
Pairing your ANT+ accessories
- Power on and ensure the accessory is functioning properly.
- From the watch: main watch face > System > Accessories > Add ANT+ > select your device on the list and it will be added to the Added List.
- Paired accessory will only work on the watch in workout modes and not in Standby mode.
- When you are in workout mode, wait until the special accessory icon shows up on the bottom of the watch page.
- Start your workout with paired accessories.
When a heart rate chest strap is paired with your COROS watch, the optical wrist-based heart rate sensor on the watch will be disabled in workout modes.
- If the chest strap is disconnected during workouts, the optical wrist-based heart rate sensor will resume working.
Bluetooth accessories are not supported by your COROS watch.
Accessories setting on the watch
Select to search and add new ANT+ supported accessories.
Select to view and manage the list of added accessories. Press the CONFIRM button to delete an accessory.